Thursday, 8 August 2013

Hello Blog World

I hope this will be the start of a new enjoyable experience to add to the new start in my wargaming world.

I have in the past year rediscovered wargaming as a hobby after 25 years in the wilderness, and it certainly has changed in that time.  I am delighted to have been introduced to some of the wonderful new developments by a great bunch of like minded people who I discovered at a local club - thanks for taking me in and helping to rekindle that long lost past.  I would recommend to anyone even vaguely considering getting back into wargaming, to get down to their local club, there are plenty around and I am sure most of them are as friendly and welcoming as the one I found, and it really is the quickest, easiest way to get back up to speed with all the modern developments.

I hope to post a lot of battle reports and also some thoughts on my wargaming experiences, I am no expert painter although I do enjoy this aspect of the hobby, but sometimes get overwhelmed with the enormity of the tasks I set myself, often trying to take on too many tasks in one go and then not achieving any of them.

Be back shortly with the first battle reports.

Cheers, John

No comments:

Post a Comment